Steve Job's Seven Secrets of Success. Come on and steal them, he wants you to!
Steve Jobs was a Genius, a Perfectionist. The ultimate visionary. Steal his secrets, he expects it!.
Steve once said " Good artists copy, Great artists steal "
Steves's Seven Secrets of Success
1. Do what you love-don't settle, passion is everything. Do it because you love it.
2. Put a dent in the universe. Develop a clear and concise vision. Have the courage to follow your heart.
3. Say no to a thousand things. Focus. Reduce the clutter, make it simple. Get the spark back. Simplicity of
having only half dozen people you consult with.
4. Kick start your brain by doing something new. Develop an inquiring mind. Unexpected connections. The apple stores design is based on The Four Seasons Hotel concept.
5. Sell dreams, not products. Re-think something as an entirely new experience. Example, the iPhone revolutionized the telephone experience.
6. Create insanely great experiences. Innovate by creating an extraordinary consumer experience.
7. Master the message. Steve re-invented the phone. It 's all about how well you communicate.
"You may not want to change the world but you can change and make better your little part of it".
Presented here as my way to pay tribute to the Inventor and Innovator that has touched the most lives in our lifetime.