San Diego Real Estate Voice : The Lazy Days of Summer

The Lazy Days of Summer

The Lazy Days of Summer

Officially, Summer is a week away but there is no telling that to this bird taking a siesta in the sun. With temps in the 80's and the sun blazing, this creature probably doesn't have a calendar to check on and if it feels like Summer, that is good enough to act as if.

I know that I don't need a calendar to tell me that Summer is upon us and if taking a break and taking a snooze in the sun feels good, then you should do it. And of course, just like certain drug warnings, do not do this while driving as it may be detrimental to your health.

Lazy Days of Summer

Click On Photo Below If You Enjoy My Blog

Thank You !

Comment balloon 7 commentsWilliam Johnson • June 14 2015 02:28PM

Comments

William,

It was 63 most of the day, and the sun just broke through.  I guess you are not having June gloom like we are.  Nice shot of that bird.  A

Posted by Ron and Alexandra Seigel, Luxury Real Estate Branding, Marketing & Strategy (Napa Consultants) over 4 years ago

That is one very well fed bird.  It looks like it just finished a fine meal, with a little wine, and a needed a nap to follow!

Posted by Myrl Jeffcoat, Greater Sacramento Real Estate Agent (GreatWest Realty) over 4 years ago

Hi Ron and Alexandra Seigel , It was in the 80's here and the sun was out early and bright. No June gloom to speak of today.

Posted by William Johnson, Retired Real Estate Professional (Retired) over 4 years ago

Hi Myrl Jeffcoat , When I took this picture, I didn't want to wake it and ask about the food or how much wine was consumed. Actually I don't like pigeons much, LMAO.

I know exactly how that pigeon feels William Johnson  wtih a full tummy and a warm afternoon my eyes would be closing too.

Posted by Nancy Laswick, Your REALTOR® For The Valley Of The Sun (United Real Estate) over 4 years ago

Oh my! William Johnson ... And no Apple Watch to check! Summer is early here too in the #PNW for sure. Awesome beautiful weather and I would (like that bird) love to take a nap in the sun! Not this weekend however. Too much to do! :O)

Posted by Rene Fabre, Marketing in the Digital Age (First American Title) over 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing your photograph. Have an outstanding week with your camera in hand.

Posted by Roy Kelley (Realty Group Referrals) over 4 years ago

This blog does not allow anonymous comments